Try our top-quality products RISK FREE
We are 100% committed to providing you with the best quality products. If you are not fully satisﬁed with your purchase, you have 30 days after the dealer’s invoice date to return it and get your money back*
*Estelite Omega Deluxe kits are excluded.
To return your product:
- Read the regulations below to ensure the returned product complies with the 100% Satisfaction Program regulations.
- Call 1-760-942-7211 or email [email protected] and request a Return Authorization Form from a Tokuyama Dental America customer service representative.
- Make a copy of the dealer invoice and keep the original for your records.
- Include all product components, the completed Return Authorization Form, and a copy of the invoice in a mail package.
Mail the package to:
Tokuyama Dental America Inc.
Attention: Product Return
740 Garden View Ct., Suite 200 Encinitas, CA 92024
- You will receive an email notiﬁcation when the package has been received. A refund will be issued only after receiving the returned merchandise with the appropriate documentation listed above, and after verifying that the returned merchandise complies with the program regulations.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Regulations
- The product to be returned must contain at least 50% of the original solution.
- Only one (1) unit of the returned product will be eligible for full refund with 50% of the original solution still in the package.
- If more than one (1) unit of the product was purchased, the remaining units must be returned to the dealer according to their return policy.
- If you received promotional free product with a purchase, the free product must be in original, unopened condition and must be returned with the purchased good.
- Shipping and handling charges will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Only ﬁrst time buyers of the returned product are eligible to participate in the 100% satisfaction guarantee program.
- Refund request must be made through Tokuyama; no refunds will be honored by authorized third party dealers.
- The return request must be received within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Refunded amount will be based on dealer’s price on the invoice.
- Refund will be made by check issued by Tokuyama Dental America.
- A copy of the original invoice and a completed Return Authorization form must be included in the returned package with all product components, including free goods redeemed with the purchase, for ﬁnal reimbursement to be processed.
- Tokuyama reserves the right to decline any return application if the condition of the returned products do not comply with the above regulations.
- Tokuyama has full rights to discontinue this offer at any time.