Indulge in Colors
Estelite Color is a low viscosity, light-cured tint for individualized shade characterizations of direct and indirect resin restorations. Estelite Color can be applied below or in-between the layers of the dental composite restoration to help perfect the overall esthetics of your masterpiece. Available in 13 colors, Estelite Color will advance your creative touch.
TIPS FOR SHADE SELECTION
- Incisal edge: Blue (youthful look), Gray (mature look), Lavender (elderly look)
- Increasing saturation: Ochre (fossae areas), Dark Brown (pits and fissures; stained craze lines)
- White spots: White
- Color adjustment: Yellow, Ochre, Red (mixed in varying proportions)
- Chroma adjustment: Clear (mixed with another shade)
- Neutralizing grayness: Pink Opaque (mixed with LCO, MCO, or HCO) Tints can be mixed in varying proportions to achieve the correct hue, value and chroma, as needed. Opaquers can be mixed in varying proportions to achieve the correct value and chroma, as needed.
Some tips to elevate your artistry
Estelite Color syringe dispensing system makes it easy to extrude a small amount of color onto a disposable dish. After releasing the material, wipe the nozzle with a gauze and replace the cap immediately.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Available in 13 colors
- Low viscosity, light cured tint
- Works with any brand of resin composite
Try Estelite Color
- Individualized shade characterizations of direct and indirect resin restorations
- Masking of discoloration
Available in 13 colors, Estelite Color will advance your creative touch.
Estelite Color contains 9 Tints and 4 Opaquers.
Tints: Clear, Blue, Gray, Lavender, Yellow, Ochre, Dark Brown, Red, White
Low Chroma Opaque (LCO): for shade range A1, B1, C1 and Bleached teeth
Medium Chroma Opaque (MCO): for shade range A2, B2, D2, and C2
High Chroma Opaque (HCO): for shade range A3, B3, D3, C3 and darker.
Opaquers: Pink Opaque, Low Chroma Opaque, Medium Chroma Opaque, High Chroma Opaque
Quck tip: Protect the dispensed material from ambient light before the application using a Light Shield Cover
Safety Data Sheets
Buy 4 Estelite Sigma Quick Refills,
Get 1 At No Charge!
Estelite Color Kit
- 13 Syringes (0.9g each)
- Colors (1 each): Clear, White, Blue, Yellow, Gray, Ochre, Dark Brown, Red, Lavender, Pink Opaque, High Chroma Opaque, Medium Chroma Opaque and Low Chroma Opaque
- 15 Syringe Tips and Caps
- Disposable Dishes
- Light Shield Cover
ESTELITE COLOR SYRINGE REFILLS
- 0.9/Syringe (Individual units)
- Colors: Clear, White, Blue, Yellow, Gray, Ochre, Dark Brown, Red, Lavender, Pink Opaque, High Chroma Opaque, Medium Chroma Opaque and Low Chroma Opaque