By visiting or providing personal information to us, or by otherwise using our Site, you agree with the terms of this Policy and consent to Tokuyama-us.com’s privacy practices as described below. If you cannot agree or consent, please do not access or use our Site.
Personal Information We Collect From You When You Visit Our Site
When you visit Tokuyama-us.com, we collect certain personal information about you to help us personalize and improve your customer experience. The types of personal information we collect include:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store any personal information that you provide to us when you enter and use our Site or give your information to us in any other way. For example, you may provide us with personal information when you submit a survey response, or when you join our newsletter by giving us your e-mail. When we require certain data fields to be complete, it is because they are relevant to providing you with the service you are requesting – any personal information you provide to us that is not required is voluntary.
- Automatic information: While you are using the Site, we may collect personal information about your use of our Services, such as log data, device information, and location information. This kind of information is usually referred to as “cookies” or behavioral tracking.
- Registration information: To use parts of the Site, such as to order products, you will need to register for a user account. In order to register successfully, we will require you to provide us with your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, payment information, or other details as needed to complete your transaction.
- Your communications to us: When you e-mail or contact us in any way, we may collect personal information from you. For example, for e-mails we may keep a record of your e-mail and receive a confirmation whether you opened the e-mail, if your computer supports such capabilities.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect from you to provide you with our products and services, and to learn how to serve you better. Some of the ways in which we use your personal information include:
- Providing, developing and improving our Site and services: When we collect personal information from you, we use this information to provide, further develop and improve our Site and services. For example, we use your registration information to create your account, verify your identity, complete your transactions, and to assist us in providing you with our Site and services.
- Communications with you: We may use your contact information to communicate with you about billing, shipping, surveys, other product or service-related notifications, or promotions. You may not be able to opt-out of receiving certain important Service-related messages; however our marketing e-mails will contain the option for you to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in the future.
- Advertising: To improve advertising for our products and services, we may use your personal information to measure the success of certain ads or services on our Site.
- Improving safety and security: We may use your personal information to generally improve the safety and security of our Site, such as to verify an account, investigate a complaint, violation of our policies or suspicious activities.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We share your personal information in the following ways:
- Affiliates and subsidiaries: We may share your personal information with an affiliated business or subsidiary that may or may not be in our control, as permitted by law.
- Third-party service providers: When we hire third parties to provide services or products for us that are necessary to our provision of services or the Site. Through contract and certain laws, such third parties are required to protect the personal information we share with them.
- Persons authorized by you: If you authorize us to share your personal information with another person or entity, we will do so on your behalf.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may share your personal information in situations where we believe, after due consideration, that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or valid legal process. In some cases, we are required by law to disclose your personal information to a lawful request by public authorities, such as law enforcement requests. Where possible, we will try our best to provide you with notice of such a request.
- To ensure the safety and security of others: We may share your personal information to address fraud, spam, or security issues; to comply with a legal duty to inform others; or to protect yours, ours or a third-party’s rights or property.
- Business transaction: In the event of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, consolidation, sale of assets or corporate reorganization, we may transfer or sell your personal information as a part of that transaction. This Policy will continue to apply to the personal information we have stored.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Tokuyama-us.com values your privacy and has implemented certain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, as appropriate, to maintain the safety of your personal information.
However, we cannot guarantee that your personal information is safe from loss, misuses, alteration or unauthorized acquisition. Your ability to safeguard your personal information is just as important in protecting your information. You should notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account.
To manage first-party cookies, you should take a look at your browser settings. Since everyone’s browser is different, you will need to follow the instructions provided by your specific browser which can be found in the browser’s “Help” or “Tools” menu. Please be advised, if you turn cookies off, some Site features will be disabled and may not function properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Responsibility For Third-Party Links
Our Site contains links to third party websites that we do not own or control, thus we are not responsible for any content on such websites. We do not review or endorse any third parties linked on our Site. Since we do not have control of such third parties, you will need to read the third party’s privacy policies to understand how they handle your personal information.
Changes To This Policy
We may change how we collect, use and disclose your personal information at our discretion and without prior notice. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you either by posting the changed Policy on the Site or by sending an e-mail to you. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Policy to reflect such changes. In the event our Policy is changed, you should review the changes and if you do not consent to the changes, then you should stop accessing and using our Site.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information
If you would like to access, modify, or correct the personal information that we hold about you, then please feel free to contact us (see “How To Contact Us”). We will respond to reasonable requests.
How We Respond To “Do-Not-Track” Signals
While you can disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we do not respond to “Do-Not-Track” signals at this time.
Children under the age of 13 may not use this Site. If you are aware that a child under the age of 13 is accessing this Site, please contact us so we can appropriate action.
How To Contact Us
If there are any questions regarding this Policy or you would like to contact us to leave a comment or question, please contact us at:
740 Garden View Ct. Suite 200
Encinitas, California 92024
Last Edited on 03/28/2017